Given the unique circumstances and uncertainty that so many of us are facing right now around the world, we are offering a series of Ongo Special Sessions for anyone who either is currently practicing with the Ongo curriculum (either using the Ongo Book or as part of an Ongo Online Retreat), or has practiced with it in the past. These Special Sessions offer extra support and guidance on specific Ongo topics and an opportunity for spiritual companionship during stressful times.
For even more personal support, we are also offering a reduced rate on one-on-one sessions with Catherine or Jesse during this time.
- Deepen your understanding and skill in specific areas of Ongo practice, like working with Shenpa, or Forgiveness
- Connect with a community of practitioners around the world who share your value for living the practices of Mindfulness and Nonviolent Communication
- Create a complete at-home retreat, by taking the Special Sessions and optional one-on-one sessions with Catherine or Jesse while doing the Ongo Book Solo Practices on your own
- Receive personal guidance from the authors of The Ongo Book, Catherine and Jesse, for your practice questions and challenges
You are welcome to sign up for single Special Sessions, or the complete series. The only prerequisite is that you are either a current or past practitioner of the Ongo curriculum, either using The Ongo Book or as part of an Ongo Online Retreat. Recordings of all the Special Sessions will be available to those who register, including for those who register for the complete series after the start date.
UPCOMING ONGO SPECIAL SESSIONS (WEST / EAST HEMISPHERE DATES):
- May 2 / 3: Mindfulness and Self-Empathy with Jesse – In this Ongo Special Session, we will focus on developing ease, confidence, and flow in our practices of mindfulness and self-empathy. You will learn how to practice through the body, rather than the mind, and turn common ways of “getting stuck” into opportunities for deep personal discovery. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
- May 16 /17: Understanding Core-Beliefs, Deepening Self-Empathy with Jesse and Catherine – In this Ongo Special Session, we will uncover patterns of thinking from our past that impact our present in ways that don’t serve us. You will learn how to utilize self-empathy as a tool for personal healing and how to respond to the needs of your “inner child” without hijacking your other relationships. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
- May 30 / 31: Finishing Business and Forgiveness with Catherine – In this Ongo Special Session, we will focus on releasing ourselves from the weight of our accumulated blame, shame, guilt, and resentment through the practices of finishing business and forgiveness. Catherine will share insights from her recent connections with Ondrea Levine, from whom Catherine first learned these practices, and how forgiveness is a daily practice to deepen from the integration of understanding Universal Human Needs and living the consciousness of Nonviolence. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
- June 13 / 14: Freedom from Fight, Flight, and Freeze (Shenpa) with Jesse – In this Ongo Special Session, we will learn how to find ground in situations where we are feeling “triggered”, so that we can respond, rather than react, to what’s happening. We will identify the early signs of our fight, flight, and freeze reactions, and develop creative strategies for compassionately intervening. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
- June 27 / 28: Despair and Gratitude with Catherine – In this Ongo Special Session, we will explore the powerful voice of despair within us to be expressed, heard, and held with empathy, in order to find inner vision and strength. We will learn how gratitude lives right next to despair and ways we can incorporate a daily practice of Celebration and Mourning into our everyday lives to reduce suffering and step into an authentic happiness. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
- July 11 / 12: Dialogues of the Heart with Jesse and Catherine – In this Ongo Special Session, we will focus on developing skill and confidence in our ability to connect with others, even in difficult dialogues. Together, we will actively engage all of our Ongo practices, while role-playing the conversations that we may have been afraid to have with the people in our lives. You will leave with a clear roadmap for how all the Ongo practices fit together in dialogue, and new insights into your own situations with others. Click here to see the day/time in your time zone.
Cost: Ongo Special Sessions are $35 USD each, or $150 USD for the complete series (all 6 Special Sessions).
ONE-ON-ONE SESSION OPTION:
During the three month time span of the Special Sessions, we are also offering a reduced rate for one-on-one sessions with Catherine or Jesse. One-on-one sessions offer personal support and guidance for the questions, challenges, and situations you face in your practice of Mindfulness and Nonviolent Communication. During our session together, what we focus on is up to you, though we’re happy to offer suggestions if you prefer. Whatever the topic, we like to start the session with a few minutes of silent meditation together to support presence and clarity and, later in the session, do some form of experiential practice with you, focused on the questions or situations that you bring.
Choose your level of one-on-one support:
- Monthly one-on-one sessions at $85/ session ($255 USD total for 3 sessions)
- Twice a month one-on-one sessions at $75/ session: ($450 USD total for 6 sessions)
- Weekly one-on-one sessions at $65/ session: ($780 USD total for 12 sessions)
“The one-on-one calls were so penetrating and poignant. I felt such self-awakening and connection following them. I often found in them I faced a rawness of emotion and need never encountered so profoundly before. I would wish, were it an option, to have one-on-one calls in lieu of therapy as they feel far more authentic and revealing.”
– Ongo Online Retreat Participant